ZOOM is a technology platform that brings together service providers including couriers & movers with customers who are using the Service (as defined below) (the “Customers”) provided by Contactus Sdn Bhd (1164250-T) company registration number, registered at, email [email protected] (the “Company”, “we, “us” “Zoom” or “our”, as the context requires).
ZOOM is a technology company that does not directly provide delivery and moving services and the Company is not a transportation and delivery provider. It is up to the drivers or movers (the “Delivery Providers”) to accept your delivery services and it is up to you (references to “You”, “Your” or “User” shall mean references to each visitor to the Website (as defined below), as the context requires) to accept their request for your delivery (the “Delivery Request”). The service of the Company is to link you with the Delivery Providers (the “Service”) through the use of an application supplied by ZOOM and downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile or tablet device (the “Application”), but does not nor is it intended to provide delivery services or any act that can be construed in any way as an act of a Delivery Provider. The Company is not responsible nor liable for the acts and/or omissions of any Delivery Provider and/or any delivery or moving services provided to you.
By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal information from you when
1) You use the Service.
2) provide comments or submit a problem with us.
3) Request information from us and provide your name in the return contact information.
4) join any contests or surveys organised by us
5) Register an account with us through manual registration or connecting through third party APIs (Facebook, Google, etc)
2. PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
1. your name, profile picture and contact details such as mobile number and email,
2. if you’re a delivery provider, information from your driving license, road tax and bank account
3. if you’re a user, your address and your recipient’s details,
4. location information such as your precise location data and the delivery location,
5. transaction details related to your use of our Service, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance travelled, and other related transaction details,
6. usage and preference information such as preferences expressed, and settings chosen,
7. device information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and verions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information, 8. call and SMS data including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message,
9. information generated from your participation in our survey or interaction with us in various other ways, such as demographic information, your comments, feedback, question or suggestions and information about a subject that may interest you, and
Your personal details are obligatory and if you fail to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Service.
Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from our mobile application or your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the pages or functions you request, your browser type and language, access times, and/or the referring web site address.
If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
1. give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information;
2. receive in his or her behalf any data protection notices; and
3. warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store his or her personal information or have the right to allow us to process his or her personal information.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, other than providing you with the Service and other services incidental or related to the Service, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
1. process and manage the use of the Service,
2. respond to your inquires,
3. create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you
4. provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users
6. research purposes including historical and statistical purposes
7. general operation and maintenance of the Application including audit and its related portal(s)
8. provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Services; and investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is shared with:
1. The delivery provider, sender and recipient.
2. Our subsidaries, licencees, parent, affiliated companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies and informing you of such new products, services or portals
3. service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, payment gateway provider, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behavior and the processing of payments for any products or services)
4. third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services; and
5. any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize us to make such disclosures.
If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.